DocMoto version 3.8 is here. Packed with new features and upgrades.
Here’s a selection of what’s new.
- Sharing - Simply and securely share DocMoto content with co-workers, co-counsel and others.
- Views - Keep easily accessible filters on your data with our new Views functionality.
- Extended Toolbar - Key features are now a simple click away with our extended toolbar.
- Overhauled browser interface - For users without a Mac, or when a browser is the only option our completely new browser interface is ideal.
- Improved search - Our advanced search now includes the ability to search by ‘Any’ or ‘All’ search criteria.
- Personal workspace - Your views, favourites and other key settings now travel with you, no matter which Mac or browser you use to log in.
- High Sierra support - Full functionality for High Sierra users.
- Plus - a whole host of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Dig deep into the detail
For those who want to dig deep into the detail, there is full overview document available here.
Please contact us directly if you have further questions about version 3.8.
If you are unsure of the upgrade process please contact DocMoto support and they will be happy to help.