Installing DocMoto Reports
DocMoto has a sophisticated reporting mechanism. But it is not installed by default.
Installing DocMoto Reports takes minutes.
The procedure for installing DocMoto Reports is as follows:
- Log into DocMoto as an administrator
- Go to the Admin menu and check Show Admin Folders, the folder DocMotoConfig will appear in the left hand panel.
- Open DocMotoConfig, open the Examples folder where you will see a folder named Reports
- Highlight the Reports folder and simply drag and drop it "one level higher" such that it is directly in the DocMotoConfig folder.
- Log out of DocMoto and log back in. You will now see a "Reports" menu item with a number of reports listed below.
You may not want all users to see all reports. To restrict access to a report simply highlight its folder within DocMotoConfig/Reports, from the File menu select Permissions and apply permissions as appropriate.
Once secured users without permissions to see a report will not see it listed in the menu.