Invalid Document Structure Error
On rare occasions users may find when connecting to DocMoto they get an XML Error: invalid document structure and are not able to connect.
When this happens it is generally because something has changed on the computer; this could be a change of User Name for that machine for example.
To re-establish connection to DocMoto try the following steps:
- In Finder click on Go in the toptool bar and select the Go to Folder... option
- Paste the following into the folder field: ~/Library/DocMoto/connections/ (don't forget to include
the ~ at the beginning - this is important)
- There will be a folder in here with your server connection name
- Rename your server connection name to server connection name _old
- Go to DocMoto client and reconnect.
If you cannot connect after following these steps please email support.