Setting up disk backup on Catalina
There is a permissions issue on Catalina when backing DocMoto up to an external drive.
You will need to allow the shell app full disk access.
This can be done as follows:
- Open System Preferences
- Select Security & Privacy
- Select the Privacy tab
- Select Full Disk Access from the left hand list
- In Finder select Go the select Go to folder
- Enter /bin
- Find the sh folder and drag it on the right hand panel of the Privacy tab
- Find the bash folder and drag it on the right hand panel of the Privacy tab
- Make sure it is ticked